Holiday Shopping Might Be Different This Year, so I Did the Legwork for You

Every holiday season, as I wander past twinkling lights and seasonal window displays and accumulate shopping bags up my arms, I always find myself reflecting on the year and how much I appreciate the special people in my life. This tradition is going to have to wait until next year, but that doesn't mean I won't be showering my loved ones with gifts they'll be excited about. For my fashion friends, I want to gift on-trend pieces like puffy jackets, collared sweaters, chunky Chelsea boots, and pearl jewelry. Thankfully, Bloomingdale's has so many amazing options for me to choose from, I'm starting to feel excited about holiday shopping after all. Keep scrolling to get on my level.

Up Next: From Knit to Leather, These Are the 5 Trends I'm Most Excited to Wear This Fall.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3nnPtxB

Post a Comment

0 Comments