Give Me a Minute, I Just Can't Stop Staring at These Under-$50 Finds

I scroll through a range of shopping sites on a daily basis while I'm doing market research for my various stories. When I find something I’m especially into, I note it and bookmark it to recommend to you, dear readers. Well, today I’m here to share some of the finds I’m especially loving at the moment. And yep, the items in question also happen to be $50 and under as well. Honestly, I almost can’t stop staring at these finds because they’re that good in my eyes.

Here, I’m talking about items like faux-leather separates that look incredibly expensive, affordable knitwear, cozy sweats, and everything in-between. Keep scrolling to check out my edit that I think you’ll be particularly into. You may just find an item that could become a staple for the season.

Wear this sleeveless knit as is or layered over a blouse.
This cardigan and matching tank set is where it's at.
These faux-leather trousers are so sleek, and look far pricier than they are.
These knit shorts are trendy (and look so comfy).
A nice versatile staple.
The balloon sleeves add a nice touch.
Try this cardigan as an alt to a top or over a tee.
These flares are top-notch.
The lettuce hem is an A+ detail.
Loving this denim cut.
Chic on its own or with the coordinating skirt.
You just can't beat an oversize shirt.
Sweater-vests are all the rage.
Fresh sweats.
That ideal fall layering piece.
Cozy and chic.
The color is great—and so is the fit here.
All this knit dress needs is a stylish pair of boots, and you're set.
The gathered sleeves with wide cuffs take this turtleneck to the next level.
This color is just so pretty.
This oversize hoodie seems so incredibly comfortable.
Another stellar pair of sweats.
It's the pretty buttons that make this cardigan feel extra special.
This knit skirt would work with a range of shoe styles, including knee-high boots.

Next, check out more affordable items to consider.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3nkmqLx

Post a Comment

0 Comments