Shania Twain Talks Body Positivity at 57 & ‘Queen of Me’ Cover in Crystal-Embellished Cowboy Boots on ‘Kelly Clarkson’

If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Footwear News may receive an affiliate commission. Shania Twain brought leather-on-leather style as she visited “The Kelly Clarkson Show” this morning. The singer talked to Clarkson about the art cover of her new album, “Queen of Me,” and celebrated her body at 57. “I think it’s just very important to be comfortable in your own skin,” Twain told. “I’m 57, I’ve been in menopause for years, and I’m like ‘Okay if I don’t learn to love what I’m looking at in the mirror now, I’m gonna hate myself tomorrow.’ If I don’t love myself today, I’m gonna hate myself tomorrow.” Twain decided to do a daring photoshoot for her album. “I did that photoshoot, I did a lot of nude photos, I forced myself under light, in front of the cameras with the crew there. Taking these pictures, I’m marking this day as this is the best I’m going to look anyway, forever, so I might as well enjoy what I got,” she completed. For her interview, the “Any Man of Mine” singer wore a black leather jacket that featured a textured look. She paired the top with matching

Follow Footwear News on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from Footwear NewsFootwear News https://ift.tt/wNkFMa1

Post a Comment

0 Comments