I'm Always Looking for the Best of the Best—These 30 Items Are It

Most Wanted is a weekly series in which one editor, staffer, or influencer shares their top 30 must-haves or current wish-list items. 

Some say being picky is a bad thing, so I like to call myself selective. I’ll admit I have really high standards, but they’re especially high when it comes to fashion and beauty products. I want my investments to be worth it! They have to be good quality, stylish, efficacious, and within my personal budget. Some might say this is a tall order, but the good news is that I find these hidden gems for a living. I won’t stop until I find the best of the best out there, and I think these next 30 items really fit the bill. Below, you’ll find on-trend fashion pieces for spring (that you can easily wear right into summer), staple wardrobe accessories, tried-and-true beauty products, and lots more. Happy shopping!

These platform sandals get my city-walking stamp of approval. The four-centimeter cushion makes all the difference.
Come summer, I’ll be swapping my black loafers for these Mary Janes.
A kitten heel with a pop of Kelly green? I’m sold.
A fresh take on an otherwise classic silhouette.
Sometimes my baguette bags just can’t fit everything I need.
I live in bralettes like this one.
Some editors are claiming orange is the color of the season. This top is making a strong argument in their favor.
Rixo slip dresses get me every time. This print is my latest obsession.
My summer uniform includes this cropped denim jacket, the aforementioned Rixo dress, and a pair of platform sandals.
This knit bag is coming with me on my next beach vacation.
Who said black heels have to be basic?
I’m not getting married anytime soon, but if I were, I’d wear these.
Shoes are my favorite way to add pops of color to an outfit. These fuschia kitten heels are making a statement.
This is my desert island facial spray. It instantly calms redness and irritation, I can't go anywhere without it. 
When my skin is feeling dull, this sunscreen instantly brings it back to life. This is my SPF, makeup primer, and highlighter all in one.
I wear denim jeans all year long. This cropped tan pair is ideal for the warmer months.
Is there anything prettier than an eyelet blouse?
This tropical miniskirt should be at the top of your summer-vacation packing list.
IMO, you can never have too many white tees. This cotton one is superior.
Bikini trends come and go, but this swimsuit style is a classic.
Our whole office was raving about this lip plumper, so naturally, I had to try it.
Gold hoops are the only jewelry I wear every day. These are worth the investment.
Perfect for layering.
The T-shirt material keeps things smooth and comfortable.
Same level of comfort, but wire-free.
I’ve tried multiple dry shampoos, and I always come back to this one.
If you still use makeup wipes, consider this your intervention. It’s time to swap them for this gentle cleansing oil.
I’m lazy and have been putting off getting laser hair removal. With this device, my unwanted hair will be permanently removed after six to eight weeks—all without leaving my home.
This exfoliator helps make that happen.
The most timeless investment of all. I need one in every color.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/phHYwCB

Post a Comment

0 Comments