Jordyn Woods Gets Physical in Black Crop Top & Leggings With Sleek White Sneakers

If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Footwear News may receive an affiliate commission. Jordyn Woods even makes exercising a sleek activity for “Wellness Wednesday.” The influencer shared a video on Instagram yesterday that showed her working out while promoting a new partnership she has with the brand Huel by making a meal. The brand offers “complete food” that provides a way for you to help with weight management. It offers protein bars, powders, high-protein meals, ready-to-drink items and other healthy products. View this post on Instagram A post shared by HEIR JORDYN (@jordynwoods) In the caption of the video, Woods wrote, “ Wellness Wednesday I’ve been on a mission and I’m loving every second of it! Summer is around the corner so I’m making sure my mind and my body is ready for whatever may be coming my way! @huel has been helping me stay on track with the Hot & Savory meals when I don’t know what to eat! All the nutrition I need for one day packed into one bowl! 27 vitamins and minerals.” Outfit-wise, Woods went with an all-black outfit consisting of a stretch long-sleeve top. And on the lower half, she

Follow Footwear News on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.



from Footwear NewsFootwear News https://ift.tt/ceZ13Is

Post a Comment

0 Comments