We're Starting to Plan Our Holiday 'Fits—Here's What We're Currently Loving

Every month, I'm on the hunt for the latest the internet has to offer: new bags, new shoes, new whatever! I'm here for it. Lately, I've been turning to Macy's for its huge clothing selection, much of which I simply can't do without. The retailer hits on every major trend I've been wanting to try, including chunky knits, on-trend booties, and other It items (like the pair of sunglasses every editor wants).

I'm not alone in my search for new wardrobe staples. My fellow Who What Wear editors are deeply invested in the slew of fall products that Macy's has to offer, especially since we're preparing for the holiday season. Whether you need outfits for your holiday trip or you're hosting Thanksgiving dinner at home, we have something for you here.

This November, editor Anna LaPlaca has classic wardrobe builders at the top of her mind. See her selects below.
"If you ask me, everyone needs a classic wool coat like this in their lives. No matter what you wear it over, be it leggings or a dress, you'll always look polished."
"Yes, low-rise jeans you can actually wear do exist, and Levi's went ahead and made them for under $100."
"Cloud coats are a fall and winter trend that's definitely on my radar. I don't think it gets any cooler or, quite frankly, more practical than this."
"While I am a jeans girl through and through, this sleek take on cargo trousers suddenly has my full attention."
"Cool wardrobe-basic alert! This lettuce-trim tee is giving me the ultimate low-key '90s vibes."
Jasmine Fox-Suliaman is typically my go-to editor for finding one-of-a-kind pieces, and this month is no different. Here are her picks for November.
"Honestly, who wouldn't want to unwrap a luxe teddy coat?"
"Some of the best gifts I've ever received have been handbags, so I'm hoping that Santa delivers this Kate Spade bag this year."
"After fluffy coats, puffer coats are the next-best gift to unwrap. Personally, I'm eyeing this puffer vest. It's the perfect layering piece to wear on a morning walk."
"Maybe it's just me, but I rarely invest in designer sunglasses because I can't fully justify splurging on them. But anytime I've been gifted with a pair, it's truly the most thoughtful thing. (Ahem, Santa. Feel free to get me these Tory Burch rectangle shades.)
"My favorite thing about winter is snuggling up in bed with a book in a cozy silk slip dress. So you better believe this beautiful iteration is at the top of my wish list."
Associate editor Aniyah Morinia is a newcomer to New York City and is picking up pieces to match her new lifestyle. She has her eye on everything from chunky knits to fancy dresses. Check out her picks out below.
"I like my knitwear chunky and warm. This one fits the bill."
"The holiday season is prime time to be extra, and my holiday looks just got a little more glam."
"Yes, the perfect black bag does exist, and I'm planning to wear it on repeat."
"I can't go online without seeing quilted fabrics, and the crossed detailing on this one sold me."
"If you ask me what my dream fall boot is, the only possible answer is the pair above."
If you're on the hunt for trendy items, here's a solid list from fashion editor Anneliese Dominguez. 
"Every fashion person is currently wearing these. Even though they're pricey, I think they're so worth it."
"I love the square neck and the knit details."
"It's cozy season—buy the sweats."
"The pointy square toe is incredibly chic. Pair these with wide-leg pants and a blazer, and it's game over."
"My trouser collection is growing bigger and bigger by the week."


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3CKw5TN

Post a Comment

0 Comments