It's You, You're the Drama: Rich Dresses Under $200 That'll Leave No Question

Is it weird for an almost-30-year-old to reference TikTok in her headlines? Well, too bad. I might not have the social media prowess of an 18-year-old, but I do know a good quip when I hear one. You already know the viral sound that everyone is making TikToks to. Scarlet Envy from Ru Paul's Drag Race says "Is it me? Am I the drama? I don't think I'm the drama. Maybe I am." 

Well, when it comes to fashion, there's no harm in being the center of attention. I hand-picked 39 dresses below that simply scream D-R-A-M-A thanks to their sultry silhouettes, bright colors, or eye-catching prints. Scroll down to shop my favorite statement dresses

This looks way more expensive than it really is. 
Reformation has never, ever let me down with its beautiful dresses. 
Wearing bubblegum pink is a surefire way to get attention. 
This yellow color is so cheery and perfect for summer. 

Next, 



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3xLO49O

Post a Comment

0 Comments