I Shop All Day for a Living—These Are the Coolest Things I've Seen This Month

Why yes, I do shop all day for a living, and if it sounds like a dream, it actually is. The only real downside is that you can just imagine how much I see and subsequently want to buy on a regular basis. Oftentimes, those pieces really do make it into my cart; other times, I practice some restraint and simply let them live in stories. But either way, I'm always saving and bookmarking the best and coolest of my findings for both our dear audience and myself.

Today, I'm here to share the coolest of the cool—those pieces that were just too good to forget about and that really do deserve a second session in the limelight. From the above "pajama" pants I'm thinking of buying for a party to swimsuits to swoon over and basics that were just too good to leave out, below you'll find 33 stunners that you just have to see to believe. To get started, just keep scrolling. 

These stopped me in my (scrolling) tracks.
I wouldn't mind the floral shirt, too.
I love an active skirt.
I just have a feeling this will be sold-out soon.
Who could pass on this print?
She's done it again.
It's the rope details for me.
I will be the first to admit that there's an unusual number of matching shorts sets on my wish list right now.
Get the height without the heel.
I really need this whole set.
This is stunning.
Whoever thought of making cherry print in blue is my hero.
They're just so chic and so affordable.
I liked it even before I knew it comes with matching hair accessories.
Sometimes, an amazing basic just really blows you away. PS: It comes in both black and white.
As someone who bought these already, I would agree that they are, in fact, essential.
It's just so cute.
Summer nights, here I come.
Mango taking the terry trend one step further.
This brand always gets it right.
How long until this sells out?
What a good color.
Yes, please.
Agolde jeans never disappoint.
Oh, did you not know that the Zara sale started?!
Nike really got this one right.
Beachwear will never be the same.
This print just makes a statement.
These are fun.
It's time to give in to the halter.
It doesn't get comfier than elastic-waist shorts.
Well aren't you adorable?
I never thought I'd describe a swimsuit as gorgeous, but here we are.

Next: 42 Summer Finds You Have to See From Zara, H&M, and Nordstrom Right Now



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3gUxb6N

Post a Comment

0 Comments