Shop 31 of This Week's Best New Arrivals

Happy Wednesday! It's time for our weekly installment of new arrivals. In case you're unfamiliar, every week, I search high and low to find the best in designer and fast-fashion pieces—all of which just hit stores—so that you can be the first of your friends to wear them. After all, if you're going to buy something, why not beat everyone else to it?

If you're an avid shopper, chances are this just might be your all-time favorite Who What Wear article ever. There's no doubt in my mind that you know all the tricks of the trade when it comes to locating the best and coolest products on the market, but keeping up with the weekly installments of new arrivals among dozens of retailers isn't realistic. Luckily for you, it's my job

Featuring a plethora of price points, categories, and trends, the new arrivals this week are truly some of the coolest I've seen in a while. We've got stunning new swimsuits, a dress I think about way too often for my own good, and much, much more. So go on to enjoy and shop the best new arrivals floating around the internet, and stay tuned for a fresh batch next week.  

I won't be able to sleep until I own this set. 
Meet everyone's favorite new It bag. 
This is that dress I think way too much about. I plan on wearing it with bright-green strappy sandals for some extra punch. 
Gucci's new multicolor collection is every fashion girl's dream come true. 
Just when I thought Staud couldn't get any better. 
Finally, a top that's perfect for both spring and summer. 
These sandals are under $20 but look so expensive. 
Aries's new bodywear launch is one to pay attention to. 
Loose denim seems to be the only denim trend anyone cares about right now. 
If you're in the market for a new investment bag, look no further. 
Violeta's new assortment of swimwear will make your jaw drop. 
Alo just launched tennis skirts and I have a feeling they will sell out ASAP. 
Calling all puzzle people. This new Roxanne Assoulin puzzle will have you working around the clock. 
I've never wanted a vacation more. 
The kind of blazer I want to wear with loose jeans and a tank top. 
Yes, everyone is still obsessed with the Prada Cleo bag. 
Summer is almost here, and this top officially has me counting down the days. 
Will I ever be over how good The Attico's new swimwear collection is? No, I won't. 
Issue Twelve is a new brand launched by Leah Chapman that has all the elevated pieces you always dreamed about filling your closet with. 
This is a collaboration you would be crazy to not want to get your hands on. 
This might be one of the cutest bags ever. 
Can you tell I have summer on my mind? 
I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of loose(ish) denim shorts, and when I saw these, I immediately bought them. 
We love a ruched minidress. 
New Khaite pieces just dropped exclusively on Net-a-Porter. Run—don't walk. 
Peep the subtle cutouts on the side. 
Retro florals are the spring trend that won't quit. 
Because one can never own too many white T-shirts. 
The subtle details on the top make all the difference. 
This entire outfit is my vibe right now. 
Last but not least, the Proenza pillow purse everyone's been talking about.  Next up, shop the 10 biggest fall and winter trends of 2021. 


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2HHSAhr

Post a Comment

0 Comments