A Neiman Marcus Style Expert and Two Editors Told Me What They're Buying RN

I have to admit my shopping habits this year have changed drastically. I used to shop for pieces I could wear instantly, given that I was so on-the-go as a new working mom and all. But since March, I’ve found myself in a shopping pickle: I keep only gravitating toward loungewear and things that I’ll be comfortable in at home. I realized recently how much I miss shopping for fun and exciting pieces, and that’s why I’m looking forward to the slew of products ready at Neiman Marcus so I can start drafting my wish list for what I’ll treat myself to these holidays. I’m talking about accessories that'll get me excited to dress up this winter because honestly, I think we all deserve some self-love this year.

I’m lucky to work with some of the most stylish women out there, so I reached out to both Michaela Bushkin and Kristen Nichols from Who What Wear to see what they’ll be gifting for themselves this year. Even better? I was also able to get in touch with resident Neiman Marcus style expert Sonia Minetti-Sengos, who gave me the inside scoop on her approach to self-gifting this year. See everyone’s picks here.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/38SPkOP

Post a Comment

0 Comments