Is Diane Keaton the patron saint of quarantine closet clean outs during the pandemic? It seems that way, judging from the actress’s Instagram account. On Wednesday, Keaton posted her second closet clean out video, which proved that even some of her highly covetable pieces could get the proverbial boot. The video, titled “Diane Tries Again,” opens with Keaton clad in sky-high, stacked-heel platform boots, a wide leather belt and a gingham dress (the last of which which she she wore a year ago to the premiere of her film “Poms,” in May 2019, as the actress is known to repeat her favorite outfits). View this post on Instagram IT'S TIME TO LET IT GO! I DON'T NEED ALL OF THESE CLOTHES!!! A post shared by Diane Keaton (@diane_keaton) on May 27, 2020 at 9:03am PDT “Alright so look, I think it’s time for me to deal with my pants,” said the actress, while opening up various cabinets in what appeared to be a walk-in closet in her Los Angeles home. “This is a pair of pants that I thought were really smart for me. But the problem with them is, I’m sorry to say, but they seem to
Follow Footwear News on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.
from Footwear NewsFootwear News https://ift.tt/36Fqbnz
0 Comments